As previously mentioned, our first aquaponics venture consisted of two tubs on the corner of the pond. We grew a few tomatoes.
Encouraged by our success, we built a larger array.
Which now is flourishing with tomatoes and strawberries. I tried rescuing some sad tomato plants from a local garden centre with only limited success, but was surprised when one of the plants that I had cut right down began to regrow and spread from the bottom. I await results.
I do have a tendency to just poke things in to the growbeds to see what happens. My latest victim is a growing bud from a ginger root bought in a supermarket. We shall see……….